Can I return my purchased ROKMAN items?
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. That’s why we offer this unprecedented performance guarantee:
The ROKMAN “Best Built Backpack” 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee – We are so confident that you will love your new ROKMAN Backpack that we guarantee it. Use it for 30 days and if it’s not the most versatile and waterproof backpack you’ve ever used, we will buy it back.
How do I make a return?
1. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with order number and reason for return.
2. Package your return item(s) with a completed receipt.
3. You may ship your items back using the carrier of your choice. We recommend using a service with tracking capabilities. Please obtain the tracking # for your records and make sure that your return is shipped to:
Attn: ROKMAN Returns Department
2136 E. 450 N.
St.Anthony ID, 83445
Once we receive your return, we will process and issue a refund for the full purchase price to your original form of payment. Refunds are generally processed within 5 to 7 business days from the day we receive your package.
Can I exchange my item?
Yes. If you need a new size/color, please give our customer service team a call at 1-208-520-1088. With our Quick-Exchange process, we will place a new order for your exchange item(s). You will be charged at the time your new order is placed and we will process your refund once we receive your return. Please include your original package slip/receipt in your exchange.
* Please allow 1 week for the refund to post to your bank statement.
What if I no longer have the invoice/receipt?
If you do not have your receipt, please include a printed copy of your email order confirmation. If not available, please include a note with your name and order number.
What if I don’t have my order number?
Please contact customer service at 1-208-520-1088 or at email@example.com so we can help look up your order number.
How do I view my order history?
Please log into your Rokmangear.com account to see all historical order history. (Log into my account) Once signed in, you can view your order history under “My Account”
When will my return be processed?
Refunds are generally processed within 5 to 7 business days from the day we receive your package.
What happens if the card used to purchase is now closed?
At this time, we are only able to issue a refund to the credit card used on the original order. This is the standard process for online refunds and your bank or financial institution will route the funds to you as soon as they process your credit. Please specify this on your return form when mailing in your item or call customer service at 1-208-520-1088.
Will I receive notification when my return is done?
Yes. You will receive an email once your return is complete.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Are ROKMAN packs waterproof?
The basis for every ROKMAN Waterproof product is our exclusive 100% waterproof “WaterLok” Technology which consists of:
1. Double-coated with lifetime TPU coating – All ROKMAN packs are constructed of a premium, 420D High-Tenacity nylon fabric which features a premium, lifetime TPU coating that is bonded to both sides of the fabric resulting in a fabric that is ultra-durable and totally impervious to moisture. This is the same flexible, lightweight, UV-resistant bonded coating that is used for dry suits and survival suits. And we double it!
2. 100% waterproof welded seams – A waterproof fabric is not waterproof if the seams aren’t sealed.
3. TZIP® Waterproof, Airtight, Submersible Zipper (main zipper) – TZIP is the German brand that is the standard in premium, high performance waterproof zippers.
4. Water resistant side zippers.
Our “WaterLok” Technology is so effective that your pack, with a few puffs of air and a secured zipper, will literally float on water, even when filled to capacity.
How do I care for the TZIP® zipper?
Your TZIP zipper won’t glide smoothly if it is full of dirt or dust. Any debris that is caught between the teeth or coils of any zipper can have a negative impact on the sealing lip and thereby limit the sealing performance. We recommend using a fine brush, as well as a mild detergent and water to clean the TIZIP® zippers. Apply lubricant after cleaning and when using the pack frequently. Do not use solvents or abrasives, as doing so may compromise zipper functionality.
Move the slider slowly when opening or closing the zipper. Pulling at an angle can damage the zipper and reduce its waterproof performance.
Avoid overstretching (pulling the two sides of the zipper apart). This can damage the slider and destroy the area near the bottom end.
Folding or crushing the zipper may damage the zipper and reduce its waterproof performance.
When closing, make sure the slider is completely over the docking end. If it’s slightly open, the zipper will not be tight.
How do I clean my ROKMAN pack?
When your ROKMAN pack gets muddy, bloody or grimy, a mixture of dish soap and water should do the trick. If cleaning inside the pack, leave the zippers open for several days to ensure all moisture has dried. Do NOT Machine Wash.
Where are ROKMAN products manufactured?
All of our products are designed in the U.S. and labeled or marked with their country of origin. Our Core-Flex Harnesses are assembled in the U.S.